Sbcglobal is one of the highly utilized email services used by the billions of users across the globe. It is best known for its highly secured mailing features that make it best platforms to send and receive emails. Users can access Sbcglobal on various kinds of devices and configure with multiple email services. If you want configure Sbcglobal email in Windows Mail, and then you can without much of stretch configure it.
Here are the steps to set up Sbcglobal email in Windows Live Mail:
- First of all, open Windows Live Mail and then click on the Add e-mail account.
- Click on Next.
- Choose Manually configure server settings for this e-mail account.
- Click on Next and then choose POP3 under the Account Type.
- Now enter inbound.att.com into the Incoming Mail Server box.
- Checked the box This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Now enter outbond.att.com into the Outgoing Mail Server box.
- After that, click on Next and then Checked the box This server requires a secure connection (SSL)
- Click on Finish tab to complete the procedure.
If you are still facing any problem to configure your Sbcglobal email account after applying the above given steps, then contact Sbcglobal technical support and get relevant solutions from the certified professionals on account configuration. They will give better solutions to configure Sbcglobal email in Windows Live Mail. They will take only fewer seconds to resolve various configuration problems arriving in Sbcglobal email. You can get this assistance after making a phone call that is available at 24/7 hours.